<body>
Tuesday, July 18, 2006


For today I shall make a short post as usual.
And trust me, it's full of lyrics.
And I mean it.


Grey skies, clouding up the things
We used to see with wide eyes
Maybe everything was meant to be this way
Will it ever change,
Or are we stuck here on our own?

It's all gone grey It's all gone grey
I've found telling you the truth

The hardest thing to get out
I know it wasn't you
That made me feel this way
Will it ever change,
Or are we stuck here on our own?
And give it one more try


I don't know if I will stay
But I feel so much better now
And, baby, begging me
Will leave you so empty inside

So you shouldn't even try
I know every last regret

Inside of me is my own
The way I hold them close
Has made me be this way
I will never change I know
I'm stuck here on my own
My own
And give it one more try

I don't know if I will stay
But I feel so much better now
Where did we go wrong?
I know you still hold on to me
But it's time that you let go
I gave you things I had

That I could not give back again
But I'm better off alone
It's all gone grey



It's all gone grey.

Profile


. AMIIRA .
You call yourself Amiira
You study in ASS
You are a taurean
I can add you at
kiutz_gal93@hotmail.com
OR amiira93@hotmail.com
Thank me. :)
Current


Your current obsessions.
New Converse Sneakers
Addidas bag!
Do well for Common tests
Not fail any tests
you to notice I exist



<3s & Hates

<33 the FASSHA(:
<33 sleepx)
<33 emo socksx)
<33 my life (working on it)

=X moodswings
=X it when I hate someone
=X backstabbers & liars

Archive

% May 2006%
% June 2006%
% July 2006%
% August 2006%



Tag

Tagboard
preferably, C-box

Links

Farah
Amiira
Syafinah
Syafiqah
Hadirah
Amira
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie


CREDITS

Designer: Fish_fries
Brushes:1 2
Image: Trixypixie Moebius
Hosts: 1 2
Fonts: 1


© Finella.//